Thursday, November 20, 2008

Naruto 425 Spoilers and Pics..



Obito “I don’t care what people in the village’d say…you’re a great jounin” “I’m about to die…” “Rin will depend on you from now on”

Obito …

I can only be your eye this far.
I also failed to keep the promise to protect Rin. Please forgive me.

Obito, Rin, Sensei
I am joining you soon.

Kakashi is walking in the dark.
Kakashi “!”

“Kakashi?”
Kakashi “So you’re here…”
“May I hear what happened to your?”
Kakashi “Ah…it’s a long story. Let me tell you slowly”
“Ah, alright”
Kakashi smiles.
Kakashi “Dad”

Kakashi’s head faces down. Motionless.
A part of Asura’s head falls on the ground.

~Naruto~

Fusion is not successful.
The Kyuubi is rejecting Fukasaku.
Naruto “…”
Naruto “How can this be! What have I been working so hard until now for?”

~Konoha~

The female Pain reaches where Ino is.
Kuchiyose no jutsu.
The female Pain summons a strange creature and it’s barely restrained by the ANBU.
Kuchiyose no jutsu!
Another one is summoned and it heads towards Ino.
Shizune “What’s this?”

Female Pain sees the black rod in Shizune’s hand. “So it’s here”
Ino’s dad (what?)
Ino’s dad “I’d seen that girl before…what’s going on!?” “That should be the corpse!”

The restrained summon also breaks out.
Shizune “Please tell it in more details! We maybe able to work this out!”
Ino’s dad “But right now…”

Ibiki “Leave this to ANBU and me!”
Ino’s dad “Ibiki!”
Shizune “Let’s go! We need to find out Pain’s secret!”

Konohamaru is panting.
Konohamaru amidst the chaos!?


src:mangahelpers.com


0 comments:

Popular Posts

About This Blog

Anime Manga, Latest reviews and previews in anime.. Entertainment and Arts

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP