Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bleach 334 Spoilers

As expected, it’s Hinamori

Gin wondered what was going on. Aizen replied “It’s harmless and worthless thing”

Halibel asked Hitsugaya who just noticed Hinamori’s appearance why his Reiatsu became disordered. He answered her that he doesn’t know even though he was wondering why Hinamori was here.

Back to Hinamori, Rangiku asked her if she’s ok. Then she told her not to worry because she attracted the symbol of a vice captain and came as a vice captain of the 5th divison, but she served as a member of the 5th division not as a sub-ordinate of Captain Aizen.

Hinamori also said that Aizen was now their enermy, but Rangiku couldn’t help being worried if she’s ok ‘cause she still called him “Captain Aizen”

Three of fraccions attacked them at the same time, but their movement was stopped. They shouted “What the hell??”

After this, it’s Hinamori’s talk show.

“I haven’t expected this? At first, I wondered how I can attack you with my Tobiume when you all are stronger than me.

I thought if I wanted to approach you quietly until my Tobiume’s attack range, I had to cover my Kidou, appearance and Reiatsu to approach you closer.

So, I laid out Kidou’s net around Rangiku-san as I became disappeared. I can’t believe three of you will fall into my trap at the same time.”


src: mangahelpers.com

0 comments:

Popular Posts

About This Blog

Anime Manga, Latest reviews and previews in anime.. Entertainment and Arts

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP