Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Famous Naruto Quotes

"I won’t run away anymore… I won’t go back on my word… that is my Ninja way!"

"To become Hokage is my dream!"

-Uzumaki Naruto

"Someday, the whole village will recognize my existence"

-Uzumaki Naruto

"Stay on your knees before a power you cannot change and realize your worthlessness"

-Neji

"A dropout will beat a genius through hard work."

-Rock Lee

"No, you don’t get it, thats why I’m telling you. You think you get it, which isn’t the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

-Kakashi

"Foolish little brother… If you wish to kill me, curse me! Hate me! And survive your miserable life… Run away, run away… Cling to life."

-Itachi

"Art is… with a BANG!"

-Deidara

"I have to do my best! In front of the person I admire most, who’s finally seeing the real me!"

-Hinata

"There’s no meaning to a flower unless it blooms."

-Ino

"All your hard work will prove worthless… unless you believe in yourself!"

-Gai

"My dreams are not of the future. My dreams are of the past"

-Sasuke

"During an offensive move, the first attack is a fake. It’s a basic strategy to use the second attack to end the game."

-Shikamaru

"Even if our enemy is a small bug, we will not underestimate it."

-Shino

"True strength comes from more than jutsu"

-third Hokage

0 comments:

Popular Posts

About This Blog

Anime Manga, Latest reviews and previews in anime.. Entertainment and Arts

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP