Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Possible Reasons you don't wanna die in One Piece!

Now when I talk about death in One Piece, I have to also list many things that should lead to death but never do. In fact it takes some serious wounds to die in One Piece, and even then you don't die instantly.

Reason #1 - We've seen Kizaru knock people into walls at the speed of light and cause explosions on contact. The person didn't die he just was in agonizing pain. We've seen the worse case scenarios of impossible survival and no matter what kind of pain you have to endure, Oda won't let these people die.

=======================================
10 Situations I'd choose death over Survival in One Piece:
=======================================

1 - Spandam vs. Robin, If I were him, I would have wanted to die instantly

2 - A Kizaru kick, I'd have rather been splattered and died instantly then to have to go through the after effects of that Kick

3 - WB's 10th Division Commander, He survived a full body hit by Akainu. There are so many reasons why I would not want to survive that

4 - Luffy surviving the poison, and then Iva's healing hormones - just hell no.

5 - Lucci surviving the JET Gattling, if you saw it, then yea, you know what I mean

6 - Taking Eneru's lightning without rubber abilities

7 - Zoro taking Luffy's pain, I'd cry like a little b*tch for 182 days straight

8 - Robin vs. Franky's Balls... Not as serious as the others, but I'd want to die still

9 - Usopp getting hit by Mr. 4's 4-Ton Hammer and simultaneously getting my skull cracked and launched several stories into the air and coming down to land on my nose. I don't see why people think Usopp can't take a hit, lol

10 - By working for Gedatsu... If you are dumb enough to work for him all I can say is " HOW CARELESS!!! "

=============================================

The only "Confirmed" Deaths we have in One Piece (Not Counting Non Relevant Fodder) are Ace and WB and even so, their deaths were horrendous and things I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy's greatest nightmare.

Ace - Charred Arm From Akainu's Magma, And then a hole that "Burnt up all his insides" -- The fact that he dies from this isn't the scary part, the fact that he died a couple of MINUTES after this is horrifying. Can you imagine that pain all the way up to your death. *Shudders*

And everybody knows all the damage WB had to take to die. I'll leave it to one of you guys to quote it exactly, but it is actually very horrible to think about. Not to mention half his face was ripped/burnt off, and the fact that BB got intimate with his dead body under cover is just wrong. But he wanted that forbidden fruit

=============================================

So with what all it takes just to pass away in the One Piece world, would you wanna die there. Would you even wanna get hurt there. Maybe the rapper 50 Cent would fit right in, besides Eminem's already here (Eneru)

Okay, I'd like some feed back on my little fun post right here, if you can call it fun.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

About This Blog

Anime Manga, Latest reviews and previews in anime.. Entertainment and Arts

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP